ORR have shared some new resources regarding Afghan evacuees for your situational awareness and to share:
- Webinar on Afghan Culture and Health Screening Considerations from the CDC-funded Center of Excellence in Newcomer Health on Oct 4. Click to open attachment. Click here to register.
- Flyer for bases: What Afghans should carry their medical records with them to their final destination. Click to open pdf. CDC asks that this be disseminated to our deployers and encourages this be posted at the bases.
- CDC’s website containing resources for deployers and external partners is now live: CDC’s Response to Afghan Evacuees | CDC
- PRM/RPC’s website with information for humanitarian parolees who independently depart Safe Havens is now live: https://www.wrapsnet.org/afghans-granted-humanitarian-parole/
- National Resource Center for Refugees, Immigrants, and Migrants (NRC-RIM) COVID-19 resources for Afghan new arrivals now includes a welcome video in Dari and Pashto describing the current COVID-19 situation in the United States.