Do you have a question about your work with survivors of torture?
Let us help you.
The National Capacity Building Project (NCB) offers free, remote consultations to meet pressing issues at torture survivor programs and refugee-serving organizations.
What are some examples of issues or questions that we get?
- How do you screen for torture survivor eligibility?
- How can you monitor and evaluate your program?
- What are the important elements of documentation for asylum?
- We are looking for an expert to help us doing a forensic evaluation in our state.
- Where can I find information on the basics of working with torture survivors for new staff?
- What kind of group treatment might be best for our clients?
- What are some tips for interpreters working with torture survivors?
How does a consultation with NCB work? Reach out to us with your specific question or issue and we will connect with you by email, phone or video conference.
Let us help you by filling out the form below with your question or issue.