Apply for membership to get exclusive access to trainings and webinars. Our content will help you better serve your clients. Join today to become part of the Healing Community.
HealTorture.org is intended to be a communal resource for participating programs. While most of the information on the site is intended for people who are working directly with torture survivors, there is also information on the site that’s more accessible to the general public, students doing research, or torture survivors themselves.
Our Full Members and E-Learning Subscriptions are sponsored by the National Capacity Building Project and funded by the Office of Refugee Resettlement through the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Administration for Children and Families.
As well as being a clinical or non-clinical staff, you must qualify as one of the following:
- A current member of staff working in Survivors of Torture (SOT) programs funded or partnering program funded by the Office of Refugee Resettlement (ORR) Services for Survivors of Torture Grant Program
- A current staff member of SOT program that is a member of the National Consortium of Torture Treatment Programs (NCTTP)
- A staff member of the Office of Refugee Resettlement (ORR)
You must qualify as one of the following:
- May be clinical or non-clinical staff
- Work with survivors of torture as part or all of your client base
- A current staff member of a resettlement agency, community-based organization, faith-based organization, healthcare agency, survivor of torture-specific agency