A special topic for the September 13, 2022 Virtual Town Meeting was the SOT Program Data Points database. ORR has made some updates to the Refugee Arrivals Data System (RADS) Survivors of Torture (SOT) Program Data Points (PDP) Database. In this meeting we reviewed those changes and other SOT data reporting requirements including demographics (e.g., ethnicity, language, country of origin) and outcome indicators.
Tim Kelly, Sabrina Torres, and PK Subedi of the Office of Refugee Resettlement will provide a brief update/refresher on data reporting requirements; GDIT Team member Lyssa Reynolds was also on hand to talk about RADS updates and answer questions.
There was a discussion from grantees who have been through this process previously on any suggestions and advice they have in this process, and that discussion can be found 1 hour 7 minutes into the webinar.
RADS Forms and Reference Documents:
- PowerPoint_SOT PDP Data Entry Training FINAL_v4_Final_3slidespp.pdf
- RADS SOT Database User Request FORM (New User Request Form)
- RADS Login Frequently Asked Questions v3.5(August 2022).pdf
- RADS Login User Guide v3.5(August 2022).pdf
- GDL_SOT_PDP_Form_USER_GUIDE_Update 9.13.22.pdf
- FRM_SOT_Program_Data_Points_FORM_Update 9.13.22.docx
Documents for ORR Reporting:
- ORR SOT Grantee Reporting Guidance FY2022
- ORR Program Data Points Database Grantee User Guide FY2020
- A list of items on the dropdown menus for Data Points 5, 13, 14, and 16
- ACF ORR Services for Survivors of Torture Program Data Points Form 2020
- ACF Performance Progress Report ACF-OGM-PPR Cover Page
Want to watch this webinar?Apply for a membership to get exclusive access to trainings and webinars.
Already a member?Login