In case you missed HHS’ Administration for Children and Families’ (ACF) recent webinar on the Emergency Rental Assistance (ERA) Program in partnership with Treasury and the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau, we wanted to share the recording and attached presentation. In addition, below are resources shared during the webinar that may be helpful to you and the populations we serve.
Sites & Resources from Treasury:
- Find rental assistance: Treasury has collected websites associated with our grantees’ Emergency Rental Assistance (ERA) programs to help tenants and landlords find rental assistance programs in their local areas. https://home.treasury.gov/policy-issues/coronavirus/assistance-for-state-local-and-tribal-governments/emergency-rental-assistance-program/program-index
- ERA FAQs and Fact Sheet: https://home.treasury.gov/policy-issues/coronavirus/assistance-for-state-local-and-tribal-governments/emergency-rental-assistance-program/guidance
- ERA Program and Service Design: Includes considerations for good program design and delivery https://home.treasury.gov/policy-issues/coronavirus/assistance-for-state-local-and-tribal-governments/emergency-rental-assistance-program/service-design
Sites & Resources from the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB):
- Help for homeowners: https://www.consumerfinance.gov/coronavirus/mortgage-and-housing-assistance/help-for-homeowners/
- Help for renters: https://www.consumerfinance.gov/coronavirus/mortgage-and-housing-assistance/renter-protections/
- Help for landlords: https://www.consumerfinance.gov/coronavirus/mortgage-and-housing-assistance/help-for-landlords/
- Emergency Rental Assistance Resources & Social Media Toolkit: Outreach resources, such as flyers, banners, sample email language and social media messaging https://www.consumerfinance.gov/coronavirus/mortgage-and-housing-assistance/housing-insecurity-media-toolkit/emergency-rental-assistance-resources/
- For general information, or to find your local or tribal program, start with: https://consumerfinance.gov/covidrent
- Rental Assistance Finder tool or to find my local ERAP, go to: consumerfinance.gov/renthelp
- CFPB’s unified housing site: consumerfinance.gov/housing
- There were questions about older adults' access to assistance. The Social Security Administration has information about the Emergency Rental Assistance Fund and other emergency financial assistance: https://www.ssa.gov/coronavirus/eahr/.