This webinar is for ORR Services for Survivors of Torture grantees. ORR has created a Survivors of Torture (SOT) Program Data Points (PDP) Database which is part of the ORR Refugee Arrivals Data System (RADS). The PDP Database design is based on the PDP Form. This webinar will provide user access training for SOT grantees. Presenters will provide an overview of the database, review the format and reporting requirements, conduct an on-line demonstration including how to login and enter the data, and provide instructions on how to request user access.
Staff of all disciplines are encouraged to attend. After the MIW, you will be able to:
- Participants will be familiar with the Program Data Points Database format.
- Participants will know how to request access and login to the database.
- Participants will know how and when to enter and submit data in the database.
- Timothy Kelly, Program Specialist, ORR, Division of Refugee Health
- Parangkush “PK” Subedi, Health Analyst, ORR Division of Refugee Health
- Rutuja Bawne, GDIT Software Engineer, ORR Contractor (GDIT)
- Kenneth Rohrer, GDIT Senior Manager, ORR Contractor (GDIT)
If you have questions about accessing or working with the database, please contact Parangkush “PK” Subedi, Health Analyst, ORR Division of Refugee Health at [email protected].