The November 14, 2022, Virtual Town Meeting provided an introduction to the ORR team, the NCB team, and NCTTP. It also included information on the Revised Eligibility Guidelines (which will be available soon) and Eligibility Form, Program Data Points Requirements, Grants Management Overview, Monitoring Overview, and New Program Introductions.
Grant Point of Contacts Programmatic Questions/Concerns
Office of Grants Management (OGM) Fiscal Reports and Budget Amendments/Questions
- OGM Grants Management Specialist- Bernard Morgan, [email protected]
- Recipient Locations- CA, FL, KY, MA (Boston), MI (Dearborn), MO, NY, OR, PA, SC, TX, VA, VT, WA
- OGM Grants Management Specialist- Girma Araya, [email protected]
- Recipient Locations- AZ, CA (Sacramento), CO, GA, IL, MA (Lowell), MD, MI (Detroit), MN, NM, UT
- OGM Grants Management Supervisor- Manolo Salguero, [email protected]
Payment Management System (PMS) – Issues with funds or Financial Federal Reports (FFR) PMS Liaison- Find POC
Refugee Arrivals Data System (RADS) – Technical difficulties, access issues
- New users to RADS- please reach out to Sabrina Torres (Program Officer) to request access
- RADS Team- [email protected]
Issues with Grant Solutions Help Desk – [email protected], 1-866-577-0771 (M-F, 7am-8pm)
Want to watch this webinar?Apply for a membership to get exclusive access to trainings and webinars.
Already a member?Login