This webinar, from August 22, 2019, features Dr. Andrea Northwood. This webinar is part of the National Capacity Building (NCB) webinar series. NCB is a project of the Center for Victims of Torture.
Website referenced in the webinar
- See www.vivo.net for info on training
Resources from the webinar
- Narrative Exposure Therapy Manual: Schauer, Neuner & Elbert, 2005 (pub. Hogrefe & Huber) Available on Amazon
- Nickerson, A., Bryant, R., Silove, D., & Steel, Z. (2011). A critical review of psychological treatments of posttraumatic stress disorder in refugees. Clinical Psychology Review, 31, 399-417. Available for rent or purchase
- Robjant, K., & Fazel, M. (2010). The emerging evidence for Narrative Exposure Therapy: A review. Clinical Psychology Review, 30, 1030-1039. Available for rent or purchase
- Schauer, M., & Elbert, T. (2010). Dissociation following traumatic stress: Etiology and treatment. Zeitschrift fur Psychologie / Journal of Psychology, 218(2), 109-127 Available for purchase
Want to watch this webinar?Apply for a membership to get exclusive access to trainings and webinars.
Already a member?Login