This training is for ORR Services for Survivors of Torture grantees. ORR has made some updates to the Refugee Arrivals Data System (RADS) Survivors of Torture (SOT) Program Data Points (PDP) Database. This mandatory training will review those changes and other SOT data reporting requirements including demographics (e.g., ethnicity, language, country of origin) and outcome indicators (e.g., separate outcomes for new and continuing clients). This webinar will also be an orientation for users new to the SOT program database.
Staff of all disciplines are encouraged to attend. After the MIW, you will be able to:
- Participants will be familiar with the Program Data Points Database format.
- Participants will know how to request access and login to the database.
- Participants will know how and when to enter and submit data in the database.
- Timothy Kelly, Program Specialist, ORR, Division of Refugee Health
- Curi Kim, MD, MPH, CAPT, U.S. Public Health Service, Director, ORR, Division of Refugee Health
- Parangkush “PK” Subedi, Health Analyst, ORR, Division of Refugee Health
- Kenneth Rohrer, GDIT Senior Manager, ORR, Contractor (GDIT)
- Rutuja Bawne, GDIT Software Engineer, ORR, Contractor (GDIT)
- SOT Program Data Points FORM
- SOT Program Data Points Form USER GUIDE
- SOT Program Data Points dropdown Lists: Country, Ethnicity, Language
- RADS SOT Database User Request FORM
- ORR SOT SA PPR and PDP Guidance FY2020
- PowerPoint from Training