This webinar, from 6/13/2007, features Kristi Rendahl and Carol Prendegast from the Development team at the Center for Victims of Torture.
This webinar is presented as a part of the National Capacity Building (NCB) webinar series. NCB is a project of the Center for Victims of Torture.
- National Council of Nonprofits
- Minnesota Council of Nonprofits
- The Fundraising Directory
- Association of Fundraising Consultants (UK)
- American Refugee Committee
- Fundraiser-Guide Online
- The Foundation Center
- The Law Firm for Non-Profits
- Network for Good
- Funding Factory
- The Nonprofit Partnership
- Greater Giving
- United Way of Central New Mexico (Mission Statement reference)
Articles and Journals:
- Nonprofit Fundraising - The Do's and Don'ts
- How Can Nonprofit Fundraising Programs Help You?
- Nonprofit Fundraising Tips During a Tough Economy
- Facebook Further Integrated Unto Online Fundraising Pages
- Burnett, K. (2002). Relationship Fundraising: A Donor Based Approach to the Business of Raising Money (2nd ed., p. 384). Jossey-Bass.
- Flanigan, J. (2002). Successful Fundraising: A Complete Handbook for Volunteers and Professionals (2nd ed., p. 336). McGraw-Hill.
- Miller, K. (2010). The Nonprofit Marketing Guide: High-Impact, Low-Cost Ways to Build Support for your Good Cause (1st ed., p. 256). Jossey-Bass.
- Ross, B., & Segal, C. (2002). Breakthrough Thinking for Nonprofit Organizations: Creative Strategies for Extraordinary Results (1st ed., p. 288). Jossey-Bass.
- Warwick, M. (2008). How to Write Successful Fundraising Letters (2nd ed., p. 336). Jossey-Bass.
- How to Manage Fundraising with Limited Resources (7:05)
- Rules of Fundraising for Non-Profits (56:46)