This webinar, from 4/28/2010, features Denise Dreher of the Technology department at the Center for Victims of Torture.
This webinar is presented as a part of the National Capacity Building (NCB) webinar series. NCB is a project of the Center for Victims of Torture.
Web links from the webinar
- Minnesota eHealth Initiative
- Massachusetts eHealth Initiative
- State Health Information Resources
- Health Information Technology for Economic and Clinical Health (HITECH)
- Substance Abuse & Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA)
- Webcast April 15, 2010 – SAMHSA Behavioral Health and Information Technology Meeting Two and a half hour presentation including questions and answer time. View Presentation Online.
- Netsmart - makers of Avatar Suite
- Certification Commission for Health Information Technology
- Behavioral Healthcare Certification Watch
- National Council for Community Behavioral Healthcare
- the National Council's Behavioral Health/Human Services Information Systems Survey - June 2009 (PDF)
- National Council-MHCA-SATVA paper: Planning Your EHR System Guidelines for Executive Management - 2005-06 (PDF)
- Software and Technology Vendors’ Association (SATVA)
- Mental Health Tech Blog http://amentalhealthblog.blogspot.com
- Qualifacts – makers of CareLogic
- Selecting and Implementing Enterprise Behavioral Health Software (published by Qualifacts) (PDF)
- Behavioral Healthcare magazine's 2009 IT Vendor Survey (PDF)
- Practice Fusion
- NEPSI – National ePrescribing Patient Safety Initiative